- US$ 170 per room per night single (Breakfast included)
- US$ 230 per room per night Double (Breakfast included)
- All accounts are subject to a 2% govt tourism levy and 14,5% VAT.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice and all rates will be confirmed upon reservation.
- All credit card transactions attract a 2.5% admin fee. All bank transfer costs are for the account of the client/guest.
We offer a 5% discount on stays longer than 7 nights and a 10% discount on stays 14 nights or more.
Please note that this discount is applicable to single stays only.
A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking
Deposit payments can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex).
Balance payments can be made at the guesthouse in cash or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard and Amex).
Check in/check out times
- Check in: 2pm (we will do our best to have your room ready should you arrive prior to this time).
- Check out: 10am (we will do our best to accommodate late checkouts where possible, however, if we are unable to do this our guests are welcome to make use of the lounge, verandah and public facilities until their time of departure).
- Less than 3 days cancellation or no show = 100% of booking amount
- 3-7 days cancellation = 50% of booking amount
- 8-13 days cancellation= 50% of deposit amount paid
- 14 days and more =no charge
- Please note that early departure attracts 100% booking charge fee.
We are also able to arrange airport transfers on request. The standard day price is US$35 and US$40 for after hour transfers (6pm-6am). These prices are applicable for up to 3 people in one vehicle, and US$10 per person thereafter.
Book 2 nights on a weekend and stay the 3rd night for free!
This special is only applicable to bookings made on the weekend for a Friday/Saturday/Sunday night, subject to availability.
What our guests say to us on Tripadvisor
Harare Highlight! If you are in staying in Harare, there is literally no debate on where you must stay. The warmness and professionalism from the team at Kingsmead is second to none and every-time I stay I am sad to leave. The rooms are beautifully appointed which really is a home away from home. The meals […]
“The service is top notch. From the moment our car pulled up, Nikita was on top of everything. She personally showed me to my room and explained the amenities.”